WANT TO TRAIN WITH THE UK'S C-SECTION SCAR SPECIALIST?
- Do you already work with postnatal women and c-section scarring?
- Do you want to enhance your skills and take your practice to the next level?
- Do you want a course where you work on real c-section scars?
- Do you want a course which includes expert clinical reasoning, evidence based research, current facts and figures relating to c-sections, outcome measures, different treatment modalities, new scar therapy techniques, complex traumatic scarring, learning about infections, wound healing, scar treatment plans, after care for clients, scar rehabilitation and so much more!
- Do you want to be ahead of the game with your clinical skills and deliver scar therapy as part of your current treatments?
- Do you want to know how to increase your visibility within your field? Grow your business and increase revenue once you have completed this course?
- Do you want to speak directly to suppliers of the best medical devices and scar products within the UK?
- Do you want to be part of a community, dedicated to improving womens health, postnatal care and scarring?
If you answered YES to these questions - then you need the ADVANCED C-SECTION ONE DAY COURSE on February 10th 2024 in Manchester.
Held in SPIRE - Manchester 170 Barlow Moor Road, M20 2AF
Plan of the day includes:
- C-section facts and figures
- Government plans on c-section births
- C-section videos
- Indepth look at scarring, how this forms, restricts and adheres, more images of different types of scarring
- Small groups for individulised attention
- Clinical reasoning as a team
- Learn when and how to fully assess and treat scarring
- The emotional impact of scarring
- Pelvic floor and how this is impacted
- Diastasis Recti - what this is and how this impacts c-section scarring
- Learning new bespoke HLP Therapy c-section scar techniques
- Learn how to enhance your business, reach more clients and stand out from your competitors
- Learn bespoke rehabilitation plans for csection clients
BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER: As part of this full on course, you also receive FREE access to
SCARS: How To Treat them online course (Normal price £249) prior to the course date.
This online platform contains over 21 videos, dedicated to scarring. The videos include how to treat different types of scars, interviews with scar product leaders, outcome measures, documentation, full assessment and treatment plans and so much more!
On the course day, you will also:
- Have samples of scar products to take away
- Share evidence based practice with other clinicians
- Join the HLP Therapy Community online, with other course candidates
- Receive special offers and discounts on HLP Therapy products and services
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSES THE BEST IN THE UK?
- You are always taught by Hannah Poulton (womens health Physiotherapist, Scar Specialist, Acupuncturist and Educator with over 22 years experience).
- On the day you will recieve everything you need to get started! (Scar Measuring tool, Scar Leaflet (for your clients), Links to outcome measures, treatment forms, graphics to share on social media, support from our private scar therapy group, free samples of products for you to try with your clients, support from Product Reps (who are there at the course).
- The best clinical environments to learn in, share good practice and be supported
- A range of real scars to treat on the day
Please have the correct insurance in place to complete this course prior to booking, as no refunds will be given. You will need to be qualified in massage (level 2 and above) or be a registered health professional.
Once you have completed your purchase, please return back to the "courses page." At the bottom of the page you will see a log in to the online SCARS course. Register your email and password (we do not keep a record of your password) and we will grant you access to the course. If you have not been granted access to the course within 48 hours, please email us.