Want to train with the best.....then look no further...
This one day, intensive c-section PLUS other abdominal scarring professional course, is a must for any clinican wanting to enhance their scar therapy knowledge and skills. Suitable for Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Midwives, GPs, Osteopaths, Sports Therapists and Chiropractors. If you are just starting out in your scar therapy career, want to enhance your knoweldge of scarring, or already treat scarring but want to do more - then this course IS A MUST!
Delivered by Hannah Poulton, Womens Health Physiotherapist, the UK Leading Scar Specialist, Acupuncturist and Tutor. Hannah has over 21 years experience within the Physiotherapy industry.
What we include on this exceptional CPD course:
- What is a c-section?
- What happens during a Tummy Tuck surgery?
- What is a hysterectomy and what happens during a hysterectomy surgery?
- What is a Laprascopic investigation?
- Facts and figures on current abdominal surgeries
- Incisions and infections
- Emotional aspects of abdominal surgery
- Wound healing.
- Types of scars
- Scar Therapy techniques for C-section scars, tummy tuck scars, hysterectomy scars
- Practical session on real clients with abdominal scarring
- Use of medical devices
- Understanding of products on the market
- FAQs by clients after abdominal surgery
- Rehab plan post abdominal surgery
…..and so much more!
- There are samples of scar products to take away
- Share evidence based practice with other clinicians
- Join the HLP Therapy Community with other course candidates
- Special offers and discounts on HLP Therapy products and services
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSES THE BEST IN THE UK?
- You are always taught by Hannah Poulton (womens health Physiotherapist, Scar Specialist, Acupuncturist and Educator with over 22 years experience).
- On the day you will recieve everything you need to get started! (Scar Measuring tool, Scar Leaflet (for your clients), Links to outcome measures, treatment forms, graphics to share on social media, support from our private scar therapy group, free samples of products for you to try with your clients, support from Product Reps (who are there at the course).
- The best clinical environments to learn in, share good practice and be supported
- A range of real scars to treat on the day
Book now to avoid missing out.
Course Date: 16th March 2024 - Venue TBC in Essex (chelmsford) on March 16th 2024
(Please have the correct insurance in place to complete this course prior to booking, as no refunds will be given).